Unity Center of Norwalk is a positive alternative to traditional religion.
We are open minded and welcoming to people of all faiths. We believe in the power of positive thinking. We are a vibrant community of like-minded people who know that health, prosperity, joy and peace of mind is available to all, and we love to have fun! Our Sunday Celebration Service guides the way to the Power Within Us and affirms that we have the potential to live the life we want every minute, of every day.
If you have been searching for a love-focused place of worship that embraces all people and honors all spiritual paths, Unity could be your answer.
Perhaps here you will find what so many others have – the feeling that you’ve come home.
What to expect during Sunday Celebration Service
- We have a "come as you are" approach to Sundays. All are welcome!
- We have a different speaker each week sharing their spiritual knowledge on varying topics.
- We appreciate hearing new perspectives and believe that everyone has a lesson to share regardless of their background or faith.
- We love music and uplifting songs. Immediately after service there are prayer chaplains available for private prayer.
- We have a team of wonderful volunteers who provide light snacks and beverages after every Sunday service.
To continually discover, demonstrate and educate that our source of Good is God within.
Unity Center of Norwalk is a thriving community which demonstrates the practical value of spiritual Principle. We live with the confidence that limitless possibility exists in all things and is available to everyone.
Join us each week for our Sunday Celebration Service 10:30 - 11:30am
We are located above the Ford Dealership, up the stairs and to the left:
3 Main St, 2nd floor
*Our building, unfortunately, does not have an elevator. Please be aware that there is one flight of stairs to reach our sanctuary where services are held.
Parking at Unity Center of Norwalk
Street parking (highlighted in yellow) is free on Sundays. There is a municipal lot (outlined in green) across the street with nominal fees on Sundays. If you visit any other day of the week please follow posted parking rules.