This course is based on the books, “The I of the Storm” by Rev. Dr. Gary Simmons and “I of the Storm for Teens” by Rev. Dr. Jane Simmons. In this course, students will explore the principles of embracing conflict and creating peace in everyday life. This course is designed to help students function from their heart center, demonstrate Unity principles in times of conflict, and complete a 21-day reconciliation process.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the four elements of conflict and the spiritual practices that resolve them
- Identify the obstacles to inner peace in daily living
- Use the 21-day reconciliation process
- The I of the Storm: Embracing Conflict, Creating Peace by Gary Simmons
- I of the Storm for Teens by Jane Simmons
- 21 Day Reconciliation Journal
- You Can't Sleep Through Your Awakening by Jane Simmons
Theresa Crisci is a Licensed Unity Teacher. She was on the Board as Treasurer for Unity of Norwalk for 4 years, has been Platform Assistant since 2012 and served as a volunteer in many positions. Theresa has owned her own wellness business for the past 25 years, providing chair massage and wellness classes to corporations throughout Connecticut. She has also been teaching Mindfulness and Meditation at the Stonington Institute since June of 2017.
|The "I" of the Storm||$ 120.00|